Friday, December 19, 2008

The Weisberg Family

I'm so happy to finally share my family session in Florida for the Weisberg Family! This year they have a new addition to the family! A stunning new baby girl! I'm totally in love with her too!! She's has amazing eyes and the cute little curls. She's yummy and has the sweetest temperment. She's very laid back. She put my baby fever in FULL overdrive. All the Weisberg children are simply gorgeous and well behaved. It would make anyone want to have babies! I had a wonderful time with the family. I did some lifestyle photography which means I hang out with them and photograph them in their own environment. It was neat to see some of the homeschooling things they do too. They had a exotic pet show come to their home and we saw all kinds of neat animals. Here are just a few of my favorites! I'm including the link to the BIG slide show and I'll include a small on at the end too for those of you on slow internet! :)

There are really so many fun images!! I'm going to lead with one of my favorite new images.... which is "pumpkin with her BFF"




















The Weisberg Family from Laura Wootan on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one absolutely gorgeous family.

Dave Williams said...

Beautiful!!!! I see they had a little girl since I saw them last. How cute. You are a true artist, Laura!

Anonymous said...

Laura - it's always a treat to visit your blog ... you do some incredibly beautiful work. What a gorgeous family! Your shots of that baby are to die for! ~Sharon