Thursday, December 11, 2008

Prayers For My Father

I am at my parents house tonight. Last night my Mom called to say that my Dad had not been feeling well and he failed his stress test. They did a catherization and found a serious blockage (90%) and admitted him to the hospital. They're doing a bypass tomorrow of his LAD artery. So I wanted to be here. My sister and brother have come down too. My parents live in the Valley so it's a few hours drive. I got to see Dad this afternoon for a while. He seems in good spirits. So to keep myself occupied and to stay busy I'm blogging. I'm still working on orders and have a ton of blogs to do... so here is the first round. If the hospital has wireless internet I'll try to get a few more up. I should be returning on Sunday. I'm hoping he has a smooth surgery with no complications.

My father's name is Joseph if you have any prayers to spare my family would certainly appreciate them. We'll be there at 5:00 am tomorrow. His surgery is at 6:30am.

Thank you,
Laura

2 comments:

tamara1977 said...

He's in our prayers!

kcrack said...

Thanks for sharing Laura. We will be covering Joseph, your family, and his doctors in prayer today and this weekend. Please keep us posted. XOXO

Psalm 103:2-5
"Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."