Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another update

Just another update on my father. He has still not woken up. He's still on the ventilator as well. When they try to bring him out he is combative and starts breathing too fast and hyperventilating. They've told us that everyone wakes up when they're ready. I hope they let my mom be in there the next time they try. I do believe that she will be able to help calm down. The thing most concerning to me is that they said there is some fluid in his lungs. They've given him a diuretic to help. They've also said this happens too. I think we will all just feel better when he is awake. He is moving around quite a bit which is also a good sign. Thank you for the prayers and emails. We truly appreciate them.

Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.