Friday, December 19, 2008

The Robinson & Garner Family

Meet the beautiful Robinson & Garner family! They did an awesome job on their outfits I love the colors they choose! I love when people know how to mix up colors but have them all still compliment each other! :D It's not easy to do! I had a wonderful time with this family. They were a lot of fun and up for anything! I think the "kissing cousins" portrait is my favorite from the session! I have to say I was working on this session while at the Hospital waiting for my Dad to get out of surgery and It made me happy for them that they all have a family portrait together and also made me realize that I don't have this of my own family. The SHAME! I have no excuse. It's not like I dont know enough photographers to make it happen! I think though sometimes life gets too busy and getting everyone together sometimes isn't easy but it's SO worth it. I've decided that I'm going to arrange to have a family portrait done of my siblings and parents too! Family History is so important! You never know what could happen so there is no time better than the present. Thanks again for coming in guys! Have a very Merry Christmas!


















No comments: