Friday, December 12, 2008

Michelle & Daniel

Meet Michelle and Daniel. You might recognize beautiful Michelle from a super fun session we did with her and her boy last January. Daniel is a professional body builder! He is also a manager over at World's Gym in San Marcos. If you're like me i.e. "a little too much junk in the trunk" you might consider joining me in my new years resolution! Haha! Daniel was kind enough to give me a tour of the gym and it's really very nice! It's not nearly as intimidating as I imagined it would be. I am going to join in January and make an attempt to finally loose some of the baby weight. (don't remind me that my baby is now six years old.) So if this is the year that you finally want to get in shape JOIN ME!! Tell Daniel I sent you!!

So anyway this Smokin Hawt couple wanted some couple portraits done. We had a great session and created some really beautiful intimate portraits! Here are just a few of my favorites!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really beautiful. You did a fabulous job with this session. Your work is beautiful!!