Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm home and another update

My dad is awake and doing well! They took the breathing tube out yesterday. Boy it was a weird day yesterday. My dad had what they call ICU psychosis. Which is TOTALLY BIZARRE! He was very paranoid and aggitated. Everytime we'd speak he'd tell us... you all ready said that (when we hadn't) As the day went on it got better though. My mom said by the end of the night he was much better and more like himself. My sister stayed with my Mom so she's not alone and my brother and I left late yesterday. I'm so relieved that the worst part is over and he's sitting up. I know recovery can be a long road but at least he's on the path now. I hope he'll start to feel much better over the next few months. He had always been so tired and now I think we know why! So thanks again for all the prayers! We really appreciate it!

I have a few clients that haven't picked up their orders yet... Bryan (my husband) was here while I was gone (he works out of my office but not for me haha) He was available for people to pick their orders up! I'm sorry that I didn't make that clear because only a few people showed and I'm just getting through my 11 voicemails!

A quick update though:

Michelle, Angela, Susan, Julie, Annette, Michelle M, Kathy, Teresa (your orders are ready)

Stacy, Melissa and Beatrice (still waiting for a shipping notice)

Thanks again everyone! I truly appreciate it!
Laura

2 comments:

Todd said...

Laura, so glad to hear your dad is doing well!

Auntie Pooh said...

Sorry to hear about your dad, hon. We did this with Lorna's dad in July. He's now up and feeling much better. I hope the same's true for yours in the new year.