Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Zipp Family

Oh how I love to do family on location sessions. This session is was taken at the Zipp family ranch out in New Braunfels! It was a beautiful with an old rustic barn that was built in the 1800s. We had some beautiful light and some way cool COWS! I'm on my lap top but I will come back and post the photos of the cow checking out my camera bag! They were very curious as to what we were doing. The twins didn't think the twins the cows were as cool as I did! We also made a super cute Longhorned theme card! More of the twins to come! Aren't they a beautiful family!











1 comment:

Karin Katherine said...

Okay, that's it...I'm moving to Texas! these shots are amazing. I want to get married (again) in Texas (same guy) and buy my babies cowboy boots and take pics on the ranch. GORGEOUS!