Thursday, December 18, 2008

Updates and Studio News

I'm so happy to report my Dad is doing great! He's out of ICU walking, talking and in good spirits. They are suppose to let him go home today!! Thanks again for all the emails and prayers!

Of course as luck would have it now I'm sick. I think I picked up something from the hospital! Yesterday I had a 103.4 fever! I still came to work though!! Because I still have holiday orders I'm trying to get out! I hope you guys love me. ;) LOL Course now Husband and son also have it and we're suppose to go on vacation so yeah... never a dull moment here!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the studio is CLOSED DEC 20th - JAN 3rd. We're going to Broken Bow Oklahoma! We've rented a cabin in the woods and we're leaving Santa a note!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Chrsitmas and a Happy New Year!

I've got a few more blogs I need to blog and I will do those very soon!

No comments: