Thursday, August 7, 2008

Studio Update!

It's been a crazy week!! First off I must have offended the computer god's. Yep!! Friday one of my studio hard drives died. Like really died. Like completely unrecoverable died. The good news is the only thing I lost was email and personal stuff. Not any client work. I did see it download some email from the server right before it died.... but I didn't get to read it! LOL SO if you sent me an email and you didn't hear back please send it to me again!!

My Birthday was Tuesday!! I can't believe how old I am. I'm offically 35 now. **sigh** this whole getting old thing sucks!! I spent the day painting the new studio. Which wasn't exactly fun but it needed to be done. Well my friend Shelby came over and insisted that I must have lunch. Which was nice! Thanks Shelby!! XOXO

The new studio news!! Things are going great! We're on time with the parts we're doing! Just now waiting for the new floors to get put in. Those are scheduled to start on Friday. I can't wait!! It's been exciting to watch it all come together. My whole body hurts from these really long days but it's cause I'm OLD! LOL I have to especially thank my in-laws for coming over and helping. They're always so kind and helpful! I appreciate them so much!

I meant to post some transition photos but you know I suck and I can't find my camera!! Okay not my "real" camera I know where those all are! LOL My point and shoot girlfriend camera!! So please forgive my blog without photos!

I have many sessions I need to blog!! I have not forgotten you guys!! Thanks for your patience during this month! It's going to be so worth it once it's all done!!

2 comments:

kcrack said...

Happy Birthday! We can't wait to see the new studio.

Laura Kay Wootan said...

Thanks Guys!! :D