Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hill Country Wedding - Arzie & Lupe

I had the pleasure of photographing a wedding on Sunday with the fabulous Donna Quarles! She's based out of Lufkin. She called and asked if I'd be her second shooter for this wedding and I jumped at the chance! I've been a fan of her work for some time now. She is very talented! That and it's always fun to shoot with a great photographer!

The wedding was held at Chapel Dulcinea it's a BEAUTIFUL location and get this... IT'S FREE. No joke check out the website. It's a perfect location for anyone having a small wedding. The reception hall is also very pretty. (that is not free) It's really a cool venue. I enjoyed shooting there. I hope to photograph there again!

Meet handsome Arzie and his beautiful bride Lupe. Arzie and his family are all from London. Let me just say an english accent is *so* sexy. LOL The day started off rainy and oh so humid. A quick afternoon shower made sure everyone was extra hot... but it was totally worth the rain to get the amazing sunset!! We were blessed with an amazing sky! Here are a few of my favorites from the wedding!


The beautiful cake topper. The cake yummy!
The groomsmen striking a pose.
Oh how I love flower girls!
I love this shot of the bride walking with her brother.
Look at Arzie! I love the expression on his face. That's a big smile for his bride :D
After you get married at the chapel you can open the doors and ring the bell. It was hard to do. Donna and I tried to test it! Before they got there!
See what I mean!! BEAUTIFUL sunet!
A flower detail
Smoochies!
Course I had to do at least one silhouette.
More detail Shots
So the venue had all kinds of neat whaterfalls and places to shoot. I love the ambient glow from the fire that was in the foutain.
Throw in a groom and you've got a super cute shot!
And Donna herself!!

2 comments:

Karin Katherine said...

Laura, I want to get married all over again! Those shots are amazing. Okay, I need you to come back to Florida and shoot us.

Anonymous said...

Girl I'm so glad I got to meet you! These look great! We need to work together again!