Monday, August 25, 2008

Back To School Special!

It's that time again! Back to School!! I'm again offering our very special Custom Designed ABC books! These make such wonderful keepsakes! Imagine your child as a grown up reading these beautiful books to their own children!! These sessions are VERY limited. Each book is custom designed and is real hard back book! We have some beautiful new covers to choose from too!

This limited edition promotion is available for $400 (Plus the sitting fee and tax.) The best part is duplicate books are only $200!

Call the studio today to set up your portrait design consultation! We have props for all the letters but I also love it when you've got your own ideas! For instance I think it's great when Mommy will jump in the photo for "M" or Daddy for "D". Siblings are welcome to create the book together as well!

Here's a sample of the book I made for my boy! My poor baby does have jacked up hair! But I love that this book really does capture the real him. :) He's so cute even if I say so myself :) It's hard to believe this was him last year! He's gotten so big!




























1 comment:

Karin Katherine said...

So creative and fun...as usual.