Monday, August 18, 2008

Amy & Parker Neal - Lakeway Wedding

It was suppose to be a rainy Saturday but really it only sprinkled! Which was good news for Parker and Amy's beautiful Lakeway wedding. The wedding was held at the Lakeway Church and the reception followed at the Lakeway Resort and Spa. Amy and Parker were surrounded by so many of their family and friends. It was a full house!! I followed Amy and had great time her and her ladies! They're all so pretty! I also love to hear stories of how people know each other. Some of her bridesmaids were childhood friends some were college friends! I think it's awesome when your closest friends can be there to celebrate with you. It turned out to be a lovely day and a great evening!

Amy and Parker had beautiful invitations. That bracelet was her something old it as her great grandmothers!
Amy's shoes. I love this shot! They were way cool!
It is hard work being a bridesmaid!!
Don't they look cute in their matching robes! Amy had them monogrammed too!
I love flower girls!
Amy and one of her bridesmaid's were practicing dancing in the ballroom before it was set up.
Peeking out the ballroom at the pool! We could see Parker down below!
Parker made an awesome choice for Amy's ring. It was beautiful!
Amy getting her makeup done by the Lakeway Spa staff. They always do a such a nice job!
I love this shot too! Check out all this make up!
Of course I had to do my silhouettes. I love to do portrait like this! It's my "thing."
Amy in her dress!
LOL Groom's men!! It wouldn't be a wedding without them! Check out his socks!!
Amy with some of her bridesmaid's they were "Frogs" Something to do with TCU I think!
Handsome Parker smiles as he see's his bride!
Exchanging rings. Lakeway Church is beautiful!
The kiss!!
A quick portrait and with some photoshop magic you can't tell that those were super dark ready to rain clouds!! ;)
Some fun at the reception!
Of course the yummy cake!
The sparkler send off! Congratulations Amy and Parker!!

1 comment:

Teri Mason Photography said...

These are incredible! Makes me want to get married again so you can be my photographer. Amazing captures. They are going to just love them!