Monday, August 25, 2008

Studio Update - Fall Pumpkin Portrait Date's Announced!

We're moved in!! A few hiccups with the new floors but finally... we've moved!! I'm so excited! We're still not fully functioning but I will be by Thursday! I'm determined!! I do apologize for my delayed response returning phone calls. It's truly been hectic. Much worse than I anticipated. But there is light at the end of the tunnel finally.

I have a few more blogs that I haven't posted yet but I will get those up soon too! I've started taking appointments for the holidays too! Just wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at October's promotion! I will have a newsletter going out soon but to those blog stalkers who want to get the best time slots here's the early announcement! :D We're starting to book sessions for our Back to School ABC book promotion as well! (see blog below!)

Fall Pumpkin Portraits - Oct 16th, 17th and 18th

I *LOVE* Halloween! I always have! Any holiday you celebrate with candy is a good holiday in my book! I LOVE little kids in costumes too! So I'm happy to announce that once again we'll be offering our Fall Pumpkin Portraits promotion! This year I am *so* excited to be offering them OUTSIDE of our beautiful new studio!! Yep! and we're going have a super cute set with real pumpkins! :D So mark your calenders! For Oct. 16th, 17th and 18th! We're taking appointments now and have a limited amount available. These sessions always sell out so don't wait! This mini session has a session fee of $50. So start shopping for those cute fall outfits and getting your kiddo's costumes together! This set is built for little ones and works best for kids that are sitting up to 10 years old.

No comments: