Saturday, August 16, 2008

Studio News & Chocolate Fest!!

I'm off to shoot a wedding in Austin today but will be back packing on Sunday! Monday is moving day!! (Assuming all things go as planned) I'm so happy to finally be moving. The floors are looking great! I'll be unpacking this next week and we'll be back open very soon! Thank you everyone for your patience!

And now about the chocolate!!

Ahhhhhh Sweet Chocolate! There are few things I enjoy more than chocolate. I LOVE chocolate!! Can't you tell by the size of my bottom?? ;) So when I was having lunch the other day at my favorite cafe The Blue Goat in San Marcos and the owner Jaime said, "We're having Chocolate Fest on Friday" I was stoked!! Honestly it couldn't have come at a better time! I'm PMSing and a wee bit stressed with the move and all so I was definitely in need of some chocolate therapy! LOL So I called Shelby and we indulged until our tummy's hurt!! Everything was so good!

The Blue Goat is celebrating their 4th year being open! If you haven't been there you MUST go! Aside from having amazing desserts they have lots of great sandwiches, soups and coffee's. My favorite thing there is the "Ben Franklin" and the tomato basil soup both are SO good!! Here's a snapshot from my girlfriend cam!