Saturday, August 30, 2008

Studio News & Sneak peek for Sharryl

School's started and football season is here and although the tree's don't really turn colors here the light actually does change. I always love this time of year when the days start getting shorter. I think it seems even more golden in the fall. I could tell today during my on location session that the light was in a different place in the sky than it had been a few weeks earlier. I'm *so* waiting for that first crisp cool day. I love sweaters. Common fall! I'm waiting!! :)

I'm now totally moved into the new studio and I've started shooting again! So far I'm loving the new place!! :D Here's a few quick shots of Donovan! He was my model baby the other day. Course he's not really a baby anymore he's SO big and sweet! Donovan likes to pick flowers for his Mommy. :D I really wanted to capture kind of a "last days of summer" feel with our session... so we put him in overalls and gave the boy some watermelon! He did great! I have many more to blog! I will finish processing them soon! I actually have a lot of blogs coming! I'm sorry for the delay! I will post soon!



No comments: