Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some Big News! - We're Moving!!


We're moving! I'm **SO** excited about it too! We're moving out to Hunter Road. We're going to be above the Cutting Up Salon! We'll be taking over the entire top floor. This next month will be very hectic! So much to do! So if I'm delayed in returning calls or emails I promise I will catch up! We are still shooting and taking appointments in August! The new place we hope to open 1st of September. I appreciate your patience!!

The coolest part about this move is this beautiful historic home is my husbands Great Grandmother's old house! It's been many many years since his family owned the home but nonetheless the family connection makes it special to us! We are creating all kinds of beautiful shooting places! We'll have a new natural light area as well! I will be sure to post some progress photos and document the transformation! My own personal stylist also works in this salon so we'll have some specials for Hair and Makeup for portraits! How cool is that!! :D She's awesome!!

We'll have a big open house in September! With lots of door prizes, snacks and drinks! And some special promotions!! More on that to come too! I'm also going to have another contest regarding the move so stay tuned!!

I have a few more blogs I need to catch up on too!! I know you guys are waiting! I am almost done processing those orders! I will get them up soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope we can have a slumber party!!! I am very excited about your move, I know its so smart and going to be better for your business.

Laura said...

always the last to know..lol
I am happy for you.