Monday, July 14, 2008

Jeni & Brian - LakeWay Wedding

Meet the lovely couple Jeni & Bryan! They're from Dallas and were looking for an awesome vacation place to have their wedding. They choose the beautiful Lakeway Resort and Spa! Their friends and family all seemed to love it! Megan from My Own Fairy Godmother did a great job coordinating the wedding! It had an asian theme! I loved all the hanging laterns. This wedding Troy and I switched it up and I followed the groom and he followed the bride. Which let me just say I had a great time! These guys were so much fun! We laughed a lot! It was a beautiful day and a great wedding! Congratulations Jeni & Brian!! Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon!


The day started out with some Football in the pool! They guys were having a blast! I'm not actually sure who won. Both families enjoy the Texas sun!

Brian with his Iphone! He works for ATT. I was hoping he had the new one because I wanted to see it! But no such luck!

Striking a pose!

The Handsome Groom

His Gorgeous Bride!

A portrait in the hall I love the leading lines in this image! Jeni's dress was amazing too. It was perfect on her!Isn't she stunning!


With Dad! Jeni's bouquet was beautiful!

The ceremony was lovely!

Of course the kiss!

Now it was alot of work to get those girls in high heels up on those terraces but it sure was worth it for the cool shot!

I really wanted a piece of this chocolate cake.

I love cakes with real flowers. They're my favorite kind of cake topper!

LOL It looks like we might have had a smash cake but they played nice!

Check out the single girls! They all want to catch the bouquet!

And see the boys! It only looks like one actually tried to catch the garter! LOL

It was a beautiful wedding! We had a blast!

1 comment: