Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Stink Face - And another contest!!


So many people ask me if I have the "best" photos of my kid. LOL Well truthfully... I think he was a tad over photographed as a baby and now he HATES to have his picture made. I mean really hates it. At about five years old most kids start doing the "fake smile" those of you that have been to me know that I work really hard to capture your child in a natural smile. Well we have skipped the fake smile stage and now we're in what I call "The Stink Face" phase. I do so hope he'll grow out of the stink face. I have about a years worth of stink face photos. LOL I do love them even though a nice smiling photo would make me happy I've accepted the fact that the stink face is the best I'm going to get!! So here are some recent stink face photos from this afternoon. LOL

Since we had such a great response to the last contest I decided to offer another one!! This one is going to be in honor of my own Stink Face Boy!! I will give THREE $100 gift certificates to the best "STINK FACE" photos. So go through your computer and find an old one... or quick grab your camera and shoot a new one!! You have until SUNDAY the 6th to send me your images via email info @ TheSmileHouse.com ( take out spaces). I will choose my favorite three and post them on the blog on Monday!! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guy is not really Laura's son, he is mine. I am just lending him to her until he is 18. Or maybe until after College. I LOVE him!

I will be sending my stink face very soon. You didn't say dogs were excluded as they are my babies... so there will be some stiff competition, my Goldie invented the DOGGIE STINK FACE! I can think of SO many things to do with that Gift Certificate... a portrait with me and my dogs. :) Good Luck!