Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My 299th blog - And a contest!

So this is my 299th blog!! That's a lot of blogs!! We're still here at the beach having a good time! Last night we went to dinner at the BEST place on the island. It's called "Shells" it was really great food! I want to go there again before we leave!! I think today we're going to head into Corpus! Of course I have to include at least one photo so here's a photo of my little boy with his wet hair fresh out of the pool. He's been having a great time.


So now on to the contest!!

The first three people that email me with the subject, "I want my name to be on your 300th blog" will win gift certificates!
It's that easy!!

1st prize is a gift certificate of $100

2nd prize is a gift certificate of $50

3rd prize is a gift certificate of $25


Let me also say that some people subscribe to the blog which means I put these blogs up and it's usually a full 24th hours before they get the notice that I have blogged. That's why you should put me in your toolbar bookmarks and look everyday! LOL just kidding! lol Nonetheless you never know!! So go ahead and email!! You just might win!!



No comments: