Friday, October 10, 2008

Thank You Everyone!

I just wanted to thank everyone from coming today to our open house! It was a great success and so good to see everyone! We had such an amazing turn out! Thank you guys SO much! :D Thanks to Jaime too of Blue Goat Gourmet for all the amazing food!!

Of course I'm sure you're all anxious to see who the winner was of our door prize!! LOL Shelby said you were all very nice to her since she was doing the drawing!! ;) So we mixed all the entries up and Shelby closed her eyes and picked. She drew TWO pieces of paper that were stuck together!! So we thought ok maybe we should mix them up again but then I decided...you know... Because I love my clients and who knows maybe it's because I was still feeling good from the wine! ;) LOL I decided to give BOTH people gift certificates for $500!!

The Winners are:
Jessica Meischen and Karen Craxton!!

Thanks again everyone for coming!! Congratulations winners! I will mail your certificates to you! Or email me if you'd like to come pick them up!

OH! And I know with all the people there I am pretty sure I missed handing out some of our reward cards for those of you that brought friends! It's good for a complimentary 8x10 for you and your guest from your next full session!! So if you didn't get one please let me know and we'll get those to you!

No comments: