Thursday, October 2, 2008

Holiday Deadlines & Awesome Holiday Cards!

Wow! When did October get here?? We are filling up SO quickly right now for fall. I have no weekend appointment open right now for October! Ekk! I wish there were more Saturdays but those are my prime sessions and they just go quickly! I do have a few week day appointments still open towards the end of the month.

I just want to remind everyone of our holiday deadlines. For a guaranteed Christmas Delivery Sessions must be completed by Nov. 11th. Christmas Card orders need to be in by Nov. 15th. We of course still shoot sessions well into November. The delivery time is just not guaranteed!

October is also Family portrait Special month! Get $25 OFF your session fee by mentioning this BLOG when you call! I also wanted to share this year's Christmas card designs! I LOVE them! We have samples at the studio for anyone who'd like to see them in person! To book your holiday sessions call the studio at 512-396-2001!





No comments: