Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blog Tag

So I got tagged. Thank you, author Sean Rackley, for the tag. Now it's my turn to share the fun.

Okay, these are the rules;
1. Link to the person who tagged you Sean Rackley
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself
4. Tag six or so people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

Random Thoughts About Me:

1. I love to bake cookies
2. I'm neurotic about pretty much everything
3. I believe in happy endings
4. I think a baby smile and chuckle is like Crack!
5. I sing all the time. (and I don't care that I pretty much suck)
6. I know how blessed my life is

Now, for those I'm tagging; be careful out there because YOU'RE IT!!

The Shelby Lane (friend and fellow photographer)
Melissa Miller (friend and fellow photographer)
Teri Mason (friend and fellow photographer)
Shannon Errett (friend and ASP/PHP goddess)
Karen Craxton (friend and new mommy to be)
Karin Taylor (friend and homeschooling mommy of 4)


Enjoy the tag game and let's share the fun!

1 comment:

kcrack said...

I'm a stalker. I own it. I've already posted my blog with your links :)