Monday, October 20, 2008

My Bride is Prettier than Yours!

I drove to Dallas yesterday to photograph Gianina and Chris's engagement session! Oh how I love Dallas! Everytime I'm there I want to move back! So apparently Sunday is the day that all photographers venture out to photograph in the Dallas area! Photographers were everywhere!! I'm going to post a shameless brag though... I do have to say that my bride was prettiest!

Here is just a quick sneak peek from our session!! Aren't they adorable? I had such a fun afternoon!! Thanks guys!! We have a lot of beautiful images! Much more to come! Just wanted to share this quick peek!

Also special thanks to my good friend and rockin cool photographer Melissa Miller who was kind enough to come an assist at my session! XOXOX love you!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.. .that lighting on the second photo, its so perfect. It MUST HAVE BEEN THAT SCRIM! You must have an awesome scrimmer. Yes, Yes you do. :)

It was so fun to see you! I wish you lived closer. MOVE!

TexasRocks said...

Not that I'm biased, but those 2 are a good looking couple!!