Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Putegnat Family

Meet the awesome Putegnat family! Danny, Suzanne, Daniel, Melvin & Stella! Let me just say I LOVE this family portrait with the dogs in it. BUT before any of you get all excited about dogs in your family portraits let me just say that these are magical stunt dogs! Haha No not really but they could be. People often want to include pets in their family portraits. Which I love animals and I defiantly think they're part of our family! However sometimes... for instance when you combine a baby and two dogs the session has the potential to not go so well! Then we end up doing some photoshop magic to bring it all together. :) (Photoshop rocks!!)

This portrait however had NONE of that!! What you can't tell is Danny had a death grip on Melvin!! Melvin didn't like my wood floor. LOL ;) But seriously it was just perfect!! So I'm extra thrilled with this portrait! Baby Daniel is super cute too. He's so yummy I just want to eat him. I love his little bald head and he has that sweet baby smell. I also love the baby and the tattoo shots. That's such a cool contrast. Especially the one where Daniel grabs his daddy's beard. That's SO cute!

Thanks so much for coming in! I see you guys everyday now!! I used this family portrait in my new studio for my Sample Wall!! Everyone should join us for our open house and come check out how cool it looks!!


















No comments: