Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Martinez Family

Meet the beautiful Martinez Family. This was one of those family sessions that just went really well! It's funny because parents often times worry about how well their session went... sometimes it may seem chaotic and feel like the kids aren't smiling and no one is cooperating but what I see with my camera is always a different story. When I photograph people I almost always get a feeling when I know I have a the makings for some great images. I had that feeling at this session and I kept telling Celena ( who works next door) that it was going to be beautiful! LOL ;) I was right! I love these portraits! :D I must say that little sister Jillian... totally stole the show!! LOL Two and all that!! She loved to have her portrait made!! Here are a few of my favorites from the day.




No comments: