Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Beautiful Princess Bianca

I love Halloween. I love Halloween Candy more! LOL I really appreciate people who get into Halloween. I love love love to see little kids in costumes!! Miss Bianca's Mom Lori and her Aunt Jennifer are all about Halloween too!! LOL Every year I've photographed Bianca for Halloween she has at least two costumes and they're always way super cute!! This year Bianca was Princess Milan and the Rat from Ratatouille. Where are the rat photos? Well Princess Bianca decided that she really didn't want to wear the Rat costume that day which makes me so sad because it was SOOOOOOO stinking cute! LOL She's still way adorable as princess Milan but the Rat... it really was too cute!! Maybe she'll come wear it for our Winter Wonderland Sessions! ;) LOL




No comments: