Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Daniel & Daven

Sometimes portraits can really say how a person feels! LOL I love that first image of Daven crying and Daniel's expression of... "Here we go again!" LOL Sometimes I feel just like Daven! Sometimes I feel just like Daniel! LOL I've photographed these sweet boys many times now. They really are so cute! We did some holiday portraits and then some 8 month portraits of Daven. I love when babies are sitting up really well by themselves! It makes for some really great portraits! Daven is now crawling too!! I can't believe how fast time is going. It seems like just yesterday he was here swaddled in his blue blanket! He makes such great expressions! Crinkled noses are too cute! I have a really funny one of Daniel pretending to be a puppy licking his brother. LOL I might go back and still blog that one. ;)









No comments: