Thursday, November 1, 2007

Come Play in the Snow!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! It's time for our annual holiday charity event! Grab your Hats, Mittens, Sweaters, and Scarf's and get ready for some fun in the snow!! I just got in my five pound box of SNOW and this stuff is soooo much fun! I'm almost 100 % sure that I will be finding snow in the studio for months and months to come!! I don't care though because.... I'm a grown up and I've been having a blast playing in it!! LOL I can't wait to gets some kiddo's in here to play! It's not every day in Texas that you get to play in snow!!

How these special sessions work are in lieu of a session fee... we ask that you bring a gift card from HEB, Wal-Mart or Target in the amount of $25 or more. We donate those cards to Roxanne's House here in San Marcos. We'll photograph the session and download and proof right here. For your generous donation you'll also receive special collection pricing for participating!!

We've already started booking sessions so don't wait!! We'd love for you to help us help the children of Roxanne's House!!

I know I keep blogging about not blogging!! Yes, once again... I know you guys are waiting!! I'm just so swamped with orders, weddings and sessions that I haven't had the chance! I will soooon though!! So, I promise I'm not slacking just super busy!!



No comments: