Monday, July 30, 2007

Sweet Baby Briella

Finally! I have a moment to blog! I've been holding on to these images until the Cornwell's had a chance to send out their birth announcements! This is their beautiful new baby girl Briella! We had a "first" at my studio! Her umbilical cord fell off during our session!! :D That was a new one for me! So of course we took pictures of that too! New babies always make my ovaries twitch! She was so cute! We had a great session enjoy! I'm excited to see how much she'll change in the coming months! If you hadn't guessed they are Texas Tech Fans!! :D








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura we've had soooo many compliments on these photos and the birth announcements! Thank you so much for your beautiful work!
Briella gets bigger every day - it's amazing! She weighs over 10 pounds now! We're having so much fun watching her grow and learn.