Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Beautiful Brinkley

Miss Brinkley finally came for a visit! LOL I've been waiting to meet her!! Her big brother Brice is one of my all time favorite babies! I photographed him many times and you'll see him in many of my marketing pieces. He still wins the record for being my most smiley baby EVER!! Brinkley however was not far behind! She too smiled a lot! She was sooo cute! The Reeves just make really cute babies!!It's amazing how much she and Brice look alike!! I normally wait to blog a session but I couldn't resist so here are a few favorites! Brinkley liked her toes too! when you walk in my studio the first image you see is a baby with his toes in his mouth ... that's her brother Brice so of course we had to try that shot with her too! I'll post more soon!




No comments: