Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm going on Vacation!!

It's been a busy few weeks! Especially last week! I have a few blogs that I'm DYING to post but I will wait! LOL I normally don't post newborn sessions until the birth announcements go out! I don't want to ruin the fun of their family and friends getting the birth announcement in the mail! LOL Then there are Brides too... I don't post bridals until after the wedding! Wouldn't want the groom to happen upon the images or take away the experience of the guests seeing the bride for the first time in her dress walking down the isle! So to avoid stealing any thunder I will wait to blog!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up! I will be on Vacation July 8th thru the 15th! I'm all caught up on orders and my office manager Kristi will be calling clients to let them know when their orders are in! Kristi will also be available for taking appointments. So if you'd like to book a session please call and she'll get you scheduled! I will have limited email access at the beach so if you email me it might be awhile before I can get back to you. I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July and a great next week! I'll be home soon!

XOXO,
Laura

No comments: