Monday, July 30, 2007

Garretts Album and Calling 2008 Senior Models!

Meet handomse Garrett. He's a 2007 senior from Lockhart and I finally got his Senior Album back from the printers so I thought I'd share it here. His album is AWESOME. I loved it so much I printed one for me! If you'd like to stop by and see it come visit me it's that cool! :D I photographed Garrett in the studio, in New Braunsfels, Gruene and at his home. The most special session was at his family ranch because they had a tractor that was over 50 years old and was bought by his Grandfather. They still use it today! We had had some scheduling issues because of all the rain and this was a few months ago and it's STILL raining... but anyway his album is extra special cool!

I can't believe that summer is almost over! It's that time again when I start looking for 2008 Seniors Models. I usually choose 1 or 2 models from each local school. Click the link above or come to www.SmileHouseSeniors.com for more information! :D If you think you have what it takes to be a Senior Model then fill out the form! Remember what's most important to us is that you love to have your picture made and you're active in your school and willing to share your portraits with your friends!














No comments: