Monday, November 3, 2008

Sam & Jody's Beautiful Fall Wedding

I had the pleasure of photography Jody & Sam's wedding at the amazing Red Corral Ranch in Wimberley. It's such a BEAUTIFUL venue. It's one of my new favorites. I had a wonderful time at this wedding. Jody and Sam are so loved by their friends and family. There was so much laughter! This wedding also had EIGHT flower girls! YES EIGHT! I totally got my fill of all things girly! They were so cute and did so good! They had their own little spa day too!

Jody and Sam are so good together too. One of the first things I noticed when I was riding in his truck to one of the cabins was that he had his music CD's on the roof of his car and right next to them he saved a paper cutout butterfly that Katie (Jody's daughter) colored for him. That was so endearing! Jody and Sam agreed to see each other before the ceremony too which always makes for an amazing opportunity to capture emotions. They were SO excited to see each other! I loved the way he looked at her!! (Watch the slide show!!) There are moments when I'm photographing a wedding that I get emotional! This was one of them because you could see how much they loved each other!! Thank goodness for auto focus!!

Let me also say that Jody's mom Lydia should absolutely without a doubt be a wedding planner! She has an amazing eye for details... and is one of those people that have a "vision" and just naturally creativity! Katie Hood & Kari Shelton did an amazing job executing the event and putting it all together! The flowers were also amazing!! Jody and Sam were forbidden to enter the barn before hand so they had no idea what to expect. It was simply beautiful!

So of course to "really" experience the wedding watch the BIG SLIDE SHOW! Or if you're on a Mac or bandwidth challenged I'm including a small one too! Congratulations Guys! I'm so happy for you!


Jody's Dress was beautiful!
Jody & her BFF Kelly

All brides should be lucky enough to have a fancy wedding hat like this! It was made by Jody's mom Lydia for another friends wedding! They keep passing it around!


I heard more than once that day, "The higher the Hair the Closer to God!" LOL

I loved Jody's make up! I wish I remembered her Artist name!! He came in from Corpus!

Jody's bouquet was just beautiful!


Some of the flower girls! Their hair was done by Shawn the stylist we work with! I need a girl! They're all too cute!







The first look! Jody looked beautiful!

I love this shot! Sam was so excited!



The little ladies!





I love this portrait of Sam and Katie. It was towards the end of the night and the little girls and all danced their hearts out. I bet they all slept in the next day!



1 comment:

Karin Katherine said...

Okay, I want to: get married all over again, have you photograph the wedding and do it TEXAS. Gesh, these weddings are amazing.