Thursday, November 6, 2008

Holiday Charity Sessions To Benefit Roxanne's House


I've got several emails asking me about this years Holiday Charity Event! Yes! We're doing it again... I have just been so busy I haven't had a chance to promote it! So I moved our date's back a little to make sure everyone has a chance to plan for it! Please mark your calenders for Dec. 4th-6th. (We will have your orders back before Christmas!) Call today to reserve your session! 512-396-2001

How it works - Call me to reserve your session! Then bring a gift card of $25 or more from HEB, Target, or Walmart as your session fee! For being so generous you get special collection pricing for the event! Collections begin at $75! The gift cards will be given to Roxanne's House.

This year's theme is "A Christmas Carol" I love Christmas songs and I have always loved homes with decorated front doors! That is my inspiration for this year's set! Imagine your little ones in their hats and mittens knocking on a beautiful door to carol! I'll be decorating the front door of our new studio with all kinds of beautiful Christmas decor. I'm SO excited about this year's theme! It's going to be awesome!

This set is designed for children sitting up to 12 years of age. For more than two children in the portrait please bring a second gift card. Please call to book your session today! Space is limited!

No comments: