Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm delayed in blogging this! Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I took a few days off and stayed off the computer! So I will be returning emails and phone calls on Monday. I have lots of blogs coming too!

I hope everyone had a very happy holiday. I am so blessed in many ways. I am reminded of the things that are REALLY important in life. I am so thankful for my family and close friends. Especially my wonderful husband and my amazing son. They are my everything.

We still have a few spots available for our Holiday Charity Session! It's not too late and we're guaranteeing a Christmas delivery! Collections begin at $75 which is an AWESOME deal! Help us support Roxanne's House and get some beautiful portraits of your little ones!


No comments: