Monday, November 3, 2008

River City Dance Theatre Ballerinas


I LOVE dance... dancing shows like Dancing With The Star's (Susan Lucci needs to go home BTW), and So You Think You Can Dance make me happy! So when Catherine from The Pointe Studio in San Marcos called and asked if I'd be interested in photographing the dance company I jumped at the chance! I've been to many many of the dance recital's to photograph friends & clients children!

The River City Dance Theatre is a division of the company and they always do a holiday performance. I've seen it twice now and it's always wonderful!

These little ballerina's truly amaze me! So much talent!

We had a lot of fun during our session. I wanted to showcase everyone so I decided to make a little slideshow! Here's the link to THE NICE BIG SHOW! Or of course you can see the smaller one below!

I'm looking forward to this years show!


River City Dance Theatre from Laura Wootan on Vimeo.

No comments: