Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sneak Peek for Popcorn

LOL okay her REAL name is Ashley... but we call her "Popcorn" because she totally burnt popcorn in my microwave. Not just a little burnt. Like SMOLDERING almost set the place on fire burnt! All good nicknames are earned ;) LOL Ashley was kind enough to come help me pack for the studio move this summer. I don't let her make popcorn anymore!

Ashley is also one of my Senior Models for San Marcos! So if you know her ask her for a referral card! With that card and the purchase of a collection you get 50 way cool widescreen wallets for FREE! For more details call the studio!! 512-396-2001

Here is a sneak peek from our session today! I'm in love with that pink dress and those shoes! Much more to come! I can't wait to do our outdoor session. Rain Rain stay away!! ( well at least until our session is done)




No comments: