Thursday, September 11, 2008

Beautiful Melanie's Bridals

Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing Melanie and Les's wedding. It was a beautiful day and I have lots of great images coming soon. In the mean time I wanted to share Melanie's bridals. I've been dying to post them! I usually wait until after the wedding to share bridals!

Melanie's mom, mother-in-law and friend came to help that day. We had a great time making these portraits. Melanie's mom Leah is like superwoman strong!! She held my scrim for me and as you can see in the photo the wind was bending it in HALF that's some serious wind!! She held strong though! Normally it sets sail and I have to go chase it down!! Thanks ladies for helping!! Here are a few of my favorites from our session!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one on the stairs!!! And the barn. She is so pretty!!! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous... the portraits and the bride. And that is maybe the prettiest wedding dress I have ever seen.

Laura said...

these are fabulous! very pretty bride and I agree with Shelby about the dress!!
you rocked these as usual!!