Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11th



Today is one of those days that changed our history forever. I wanted to remember those that lost their lives that day. I also wanted to honor and thank the brave men and women that serve our country so that we may live free. Most importantly though I hope that people never forget what happened.

Do you remember where you were on 9/11? I was at home. My Dad was visiting and we heard the newscast. We watched the whole thing unfold on TV. We sat there in shock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were in Hawaii, supposed to leave that day. Someone called and woke us up, saying America has been overtaken by terrorists. Talk about a wake up call! We spent several days glued to the TV in Hawaii. Scary times, I did somehow feel safer there, so far away, but still very scary.