Monday, June 23, 2008

Sweet Baby Angelina

Happy Birthday Angelina!! Baby Angelina made her appearance on May 27th! She's soooo cute! She's the baby sister of Catarina. Catarina can be seen all over the from the blog and on my website. She's been coming to me for many years now! I've watched her grow up from a tiny baby to a big girl! She's SUCH a good big sister too! We had a great session with some really sweet images. I know Mom and Dad were probably exhausted! LOL Newborn sessions tend to be longer sessions because there are always lots of breaks for eating and changing! We're all about making that baby happy!! :D It's always worth the effort in the end when you've got priceless images of them sooo small and sweet. I love love love the birth announcement! I have been waiting to blog this session until they were sent out!! Isn't it adorable!! My ovaries are twitching!! I feel the need to buy pink stuff!!




Front
Inside
Back

No comments: