Sunday, June 1, 2008

Charlotte's Dance Recital!

If you know me personally or if you read my blog at all you'd know that I realllllllly want to have a little girl! I love all things girly!! I ESPECIALLY love little girls in tutu's!! I'm lucky that so many of my friends have daughters and I get to live vicariously thought them! Which means I always go to dance recitals and tea parties!! So I do get my fill of little girl heaven!! :D

My very best friend Shelby's daughter Charlotte had her dance recital last week. She takes Dance at The Element Dance Studio in New Braunfels. So of course I just HAD to go and photograph her! (Which her mommy is a photographer too but it's hard to shoot when you're backstage putting kids in costume and getting gigantic bows in hair!! That's why it's cool to be friends with other photographers! ;) LOL)

Charlotte did SOOOOO good! She was just too stinking cute! She had such a good time on stage! She couldn't wait to get up there and preform!! Since I was there I also photographed a few of the other dancers! I love love love to photograph dance! I love dance shows on TV too! I'm so happy that "So You Think You Can Dance" is back on! I love my reality TV!! So without further adieu!! Here is Charlotte!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were there to shoot these! Thanks! :X