Sunday, June 1, 2008

Handsome Ethan

Meet Handsome Ethan! He's a senior from Lehman High School in Kyle. Ethan is a baseball player too! We had a really fun session! His mom Gwen is a hoot!! She had his jeans extra starched which he didn't much appreciate but it was funny!! We did an outdoor excursion as well as our deluxe studio session. We went out to a really fun location that his family enjoys going to! I'm so glad we went! It was beautiful and really special to them which makes these portraits even more meaningful! I'm keeping that location a secret cause I've got other photographer blog stalkers too! LOL and I think they should find their own locations to shoot at ;) ! Ethan was SUCH a good sport even though it was cold and I know he was tired by that point he got into that water!! It made for a really awesome shot too! We had such beautiful light and great weather! I had a wonderful time on this session! Congratulations Ethan!!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I KNOW you don't mean me because I would never be so unprofessional to use your locations. Even though I know where all your top secret ones are. ;) These are so nice! I love how you used the new location and Ethan IS handsome. Congratulations, Ethan!