Monday, June 16, 2008

Sarah & Troy Engagement Showcase

Meet Sarah & Troy! You might remember their sneak peek a few blogs ago! I'm so excited to be photographing their wedding in October! It's going to be awesome and in Dallas!! Which I love Dallas!! So I'm extra excited! We went out to College Station to photograph their engagement session since they're real Aggies and all ;) A&M is such a beautiful campus so many great places to photograph too! I love that it's a special place for them. Anytime I can incorporate a meaningful location into a session I try to! Of course to really appreciate this session you MUST watch the slideshow!! I've provided the link to the nice "big version" and at the end of this blog will be the youtube version. :) Enjoy!!

Click Here for THE NICE BIG SLIDESHOW!!




















No comments: