Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OUT OF THE OFFICE JUNE 27- JULY 7th

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up! We are going on a MUCH needed vacation! We are leaving June 27th and returning July 7th. I do have a few phone calls out to people who's orders are ready for pick up. Please remember I am open by APPOINTMENT ONLY!! So if you call me and let me known when you'd like to pick them up then I can be certain to be there for you. I will be doing a bunch of last minute running around so if I don't answer please leave a message I will call you back as soon as possible!!

I'll be blogging while I'm gone!! And... you know I feel the need from some fun BLOG CONTESTS!! So keep checking in to win cool prizes!!

Where are we going?? The Beach!! :D Happy Early 4th of July!!! Have a safe holiday!

Love,
Laura

No comments: