Thursday, May 31, 2007

Okay so in the spirit of the post before this one! I'm posting pictures of me!

Here are some portraits that the amazing Jay Young took of our girl posse!! He was so kind as to spend the evening with us chick photographers at "Texas School." (Which is a week long conference at College Station that I attended this year with some of my very best friends and fellow photographers...) I believe it's really important to attend workshops and lectures to continue my photographic education. Everytime I go to one of these events I'm always left inspired which for an artist is exactly the feeling you love to have!

Here we are... in order Shelby Lane, Me, Melissa Miller and Kori Burkhead

Me and my roomie for the conference Teri! We look like sisters don't we! Teri is a great roomate because she too like WARM rooms. I wish she was in the picture above too!

The cool thing about these portrait is the quality of light! Check out how cool the light in my eyes are!

LOL my husband really likes this one!

And one of The Shelby Lane just cause I like this photo of her! LOL

No comments: