Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Naomi

Meet the beautiful Naomi! It was her birthday last week! She called and wanted to do a session to celebrate her birthday which I think is an awesome idea! She has some of the most beautiful long hair too! I think it's really a wonderful gift to have your portrait taken. Not just for your own memories but as a great keepsake for your children and family to have. A few weeks ago I went to a photographers conference and one night we spent some time photographing each other! We had a wonderful time and I personally loved my images! If you notice my picture to the right on my profile you can see one! Heck I might just post some from our session! LOL Anyway... it was great to have a photo of myself that I really liked! I happy that I get to do that for other people too! I think she turned out simply beautiful! I hope she had a great day!!





No comments: