Thursday, May 31, 2007

Handsome Little Aidan

Okay so baby fever is in FULL force! LOL Meet the handsome little Aidan. He's one of our new babies and so cute. He was just three weeks old when we did this session. He makes the BEST expressions with his little eyebrows! I love that second shot where he's looking at me like, "Umm, I think you've taken enough already!" Aidan is lucky to have such wonderful sweet parents too! Sean and Marissa offered to help me with my childcare issues this week which I really appreciate how kind they are!! Here are some favorites from the session! Oh and Sean you're welcome to right click and share these on your personal blog as well! :)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura,

Thanks so much for posting the pictures. BTW, I know where the eyebrow lifts come from.

Aidan's Grandpa (Sean's Dad)