Monday, May 14, 2007

Baby Mariska

Isn't she beautiful! This is baby Mariska! Her Daddy as you can tell is Military. We incorporated his uniform into our portrait session. These are some of my new favorite portraits. I love the one of Daddy calming his baby! I love when people bring personal items that are important to our session. It just makes the photos so memorable and meaningful. John served in Iraq and is home. I'm so appreciative to all our military who protect and fight for our country. The sacrifice is so huge. I'm glad he is at home with his beautiful family! I hope grandma had a safe trip home too!! :)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!! Beautiful! Beautiful baby!!! so proud to call her me neice! John is my little hero!
Anna

Anonymous said...

Dana & John,
The pictures are awesome. Mariska is such a cutie. I can't pick a favorite as they are all good. Hope things are good for you and you love being parents!
Diane (old neighbor)