Friday, February 9, 2007

Tap Dancing.

I am taking tap dance lessons! Yes, it's hard to believe I know. LOL

So how did it happen that I am taking Tap Dancing lessons? Well... my friend Olga and I went out to lunch a few weeks ago and she said, "I'm going to take tap lessons!! Sign up for tap class with me!" So I went with her and turns out I knew many of the other women in the class and also the teacher is the beautiful talented Mrs. Erin! So next thing I knew I was trying on tap shoes!! I did say that there was no chance that I will EVER wear a leotard or be in a recital though. LOL

We had our first class yesterday. It was so much fun although I'm old and out of shape!! It was funny because I haven't danced really for 20+ years. Then it kills me that I'm old enough to say... That i haven't done something in 20 years!! I did have some flash backs to "Flap Ball Change!"It really was fun and I had a good time.

I don't think I'll be trying out for "So you think you can dance" any time soon though!! LOL

No comments: