Monday, February 5, 2007

Hill Country Christian Father & Daughter Dance!

This weekend I spent time with the fine people of Hill Country Christian Church! I donated the photography for their annual Valentine Father/Daughter dance! It was so sweet to see these little girls dancing with their Daddy's. I soooo need a little girl!! This is the second year I've helped out and again the turn out was excellent. We set up a really adorable set. We had strung beads and hearts for our backdrop and printed on demand right there at the dance which was great because then the girls got to take their photo home with them. It turned out to be a great fund raiser. I am happy I was able to help! Here are some quick photos from the dance. We were so busy shooting I didn't have much time to shoot candids! The event was held at the Texas State Ballroom.

Here was our set up!

Some of the Daughters!

Dancing With Dad!

Alana & Alan Rainosek

Dad's make up the best games! Dad was Sliding them under his legs! LOL

Finally a country song!!

The Overview!

Last Dance Of The Night!

No comments: